Also, tomorrow is Professor Minerva McGonagall's 78th birthday!
Have some Harry Potter Trivia! Did you know...
- Ron's patronus is a Jack Russel Terrier, which are known for chasing otters. Herminone's patronus is an otter.
- If Voldemort were to come across a boggart, it would take the shape of his own corpse.
- Hogwarts only enrolls students from Great Britain and Ireland.
- The Mirror of Erised shows a person's deepest desires. Erised = desirE.
- Harry arrives at Number Four Privet Drive for the very first time with Hagrid, on the back of Sirius' motorbike. He leaves for the very last time exactly the same way.
- The Marauders died in reverse order that their names were printed on the Marauder's Map.
- Cedric Diggory was killed by Peter Pettigrew, not Voldemort.
- Peeves is not a ghost, but a poltergeist. He is an indestructible spirit or chaos and mayhem.
And now some Harry Potter jokes!
Q: How many Veela does it take to light a wand?
A: Really just one but more than a hundred boys will probably insist to do it for her.
Q: What do you call a Hufflepuff with two braincells?
Q: Why did Barty Crouch, Jr. quit drinking?
A: Because it was making him Moody.
Q: How many centaurs does it take to light up a single wand?
A: Two; one to say the spell and the other to keep remarking how bright the wand is tonight.
A blind wizard walks into a pub. He says to the barkeep, "Want to hear a Hufflepuff joke?" The pub goes completely silent. The barkeep says, "Sir, I am a Hufflepuff. I'm used to handling a rough crowd alone. I have my wand drawn. The wizard to your left is an auror with his wand drawn. He too is a Hufflepuff. The witch on your right has her wand drawn. She is a dueling champion and also a Hufflepuff. Are you absolutely certain you want to tell that Hufflepuff joke?"
The blind wizard says, "Gods no! Not if I'm going to have to explain it three times!"
Okay, I think I got it out of my system. For now...