Raw Recruit - Gwen Campbell I have no idea how I came into possession of this ebook. It was in my Kindle archive, so I'm assuming I got it as a freebie download, maybe 99 cents. ANYWAY. I loved it. Looooved it.I can't give it 5 stars because it was somewhat ridiculous, but if there were 6 stars, I'd give this book 5 stars. That makes sense.I would like to make it clear that this book has some seriously graphic moments. Not only sexually and emotionally, but ... violently. I literally had my hand over my mouth, jaw dropped, while reading some scenes. Other scenes had me blushing and checking to make sure nobody could tell I was reading juicy sex scenes. I think I enjoyed this book so much because it had sex, emotion, laughs, legitimate character growth, and intense action. It gave me everything I want out of a book. I thought I was going to be reading another trashy love-me-lust-me romance, but this was WAY more.Spoiler Alert! There was a chapter or two that had me laughing so hard, I had to stop reading to go pee. To be fair, I was really high, but it was still funny. Kent & Rene have been kidnapped by the creeptastic Omegas. They've been experimented on and it's fairly obvious that Rene has been artificially impregnated. The Omegas don't understand aaanything about humans, but they watch her hoard away water for their escape and do weird stuff that they don't understand. And I find this so funny because I imagine the Omegas in a bit of an anthropological role, taking notes as they watch this weird human hoarding away water and cloth for her offspring perhaps. And how weird humans must seem as a species if the Omegas assumed this was how all human women behaved when pregnant. And now that I've typed all that out while totally sober, it doesn't seem very funny anymore. But I was rolling laughing last night. And I'm not going to delete this because then I would have wasted five minutes of my time without wasting any of yours. You can never get those few minutes back. DEAL WITH IT.