I do not support STGRB. Though I'm not sure how, I've managed to stay under their radar even though I've been an active participant in numerous conversations that have brought "the heat" down on friends and reviewers I follow. The only reason I can think of is that, while I've disagreed with the author's behavior, I've only stated my disagreement and shelved their books to be avoided. I don't rate all their books with 1 star and suggest my friends do the same or leave rude remarks on positive reviews. And y'all need to stop that shit.

You are not helping reviewers in any way by fanning the flames. You're just trolling and abusing the ratings system. That makes you no better than these cowards that hide behind a "noble cause" while harassing reviewers they disagree with. They spend hours upon hours a day, watching us. What we post. What we shelve. Who we're friends with. They are wasting their lives policing the behavior of strangers on the internet. Think about that. Instead of doing something productive with their lives, they're obsessing over your behavior. That's not something to be proud of. It's not a good thing.

But you think you're better than them? Instead of doing something productive, you're obsessing over the rating of a book by an author you don't like. No, my dear, you are lowering yourself to their level one star at a time. And it's not something to be proud of. It's not a good thing.

It's no wonder GR changed their policy if this is the behavior they're battling. We're here to enjoy books and write reviews so we can share our opinions, find new books, new authors to enjoy. What in the world made you think that your experience on GR would benefit from lowering the ratings on books you have no desire to read? You're hurting everyone and helping no one.