See Jane Score - Rachel Gibson This was kinda 'blah' for me.I finished this book last night and while I remember most of what happened, nothing positive sticks out.I didn't like the way Jane treated herself. Her low self-esteem was bad enough, but to then be in denial about it is just shitty icing on a crap cake.I didn't like how the team treated Jane. I didn't like the way Luc treated Jane.I didn't like the way Luc treated Marie.I didn't like how Jane wouldn't take any chances with Caroline.I didn't like the way Jane treated Darby.I didn't like Jane's reasons for keeping her secrets.So how could I not hate this book? Because it was so 'blah' and 'meh' that disliking so much barely registers. It's not a choice between "I liked it" or "I didn't like it"... it's simply "I didn't feel anything one way or another about it."And that feels like a more negative review than the reviews I give where I'm screaming bloody murder at the stupidity of the heroine. At least those books that I hate so much have left me with some sort of feeling, even though it's negative and probably not the feeling the author was hoping for. But this book just left me with nothing.I wouldn't recommend it, but I also wouldn't smack it out of somebody's hand if I saw them holding it.