Dirty Pictures - Elisa Adams Ah, it's time again for the reviews of smutty books that always coincides with my PMS.I didn't expect to like this book, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's got A LOT of sex in it. A LOT. I actually expected Toby to try to attack/kidnap Lily when he showed up at her door but maybe I've been reading too much romantic suspense lately. I got a little tired of all the 'I don't want a relationship' blathering that came from both main characters that only stopped in the last scene. I get it, you don't want to commit. But you're going to anyway because the prologue tells you there's a happy ending.OH! And this pissed me off: Evan has just gone on and on about how Lily is exactly who he'd want to spend forever with. Then he supports his feelings about not wanting to commit by saying he doesn't want to get involved with the 'wrong woman'... Dumbass, you just described how she's precisely the 'right woman'! *kicks Evan in the shin*The reason I am actually bothering to write a review (what I do isn't technically reviewing, it's usually just complaining) is the fact that I had to stop reading because I was laughing so hard and so long that my cheeks cramped up. Eventually I just continued to read while pushing my cheeks into my teeth, like that would stop it somehow. No luck, I added a good 45 minutes to my reading time from laughing.So yeah... I'd say this is a level above smut because it made me laugh so hard. Not like, high brow smut or anything. Just not only smut... I guess.I'd recommend it to my slutty friends.