The Lion's Woman - Kaitlyn O'Connor Jesus Christ, that's one of the worst covers I've ever seen. That dude is no way looks leonine.Anyway, I was clearing out my Kindle and found this, decided to give it a shot without checking the blurb first. Imagine my surprise to find it's a story about Leonine aliens abducting and impregnating women from Earth. And they speak very little English.It was really quite bizarre, trying to understand what the guys were trying to say with their choppy English. The story seemed to rely heavily on explanations of fairly mundane things, with very little time spent on character development and having Tau and Kelly warm up to each other. I would have loved to read a scene where Kelly attempted to teach Tau some common English words or phrases they may use with each other on a regular day-to-day basis. Even though no character was developed very much, I knew the basic personality types and winged it.My only complaint is about the first two sex scenes. I know people will use the phrase "dubious consent", but I personally feel that hog-tying a woman and having sex with her after she pleads "Don't" is rape - regardless of whether or not she had an orgasm. It did not endear me to Tau in any way.There may have been a continuity issue... I thought Tin had claimed Lovey and she had miscarried due to his "rough play", but then at the end, it says Tau delivered Lovey's baby. Maybe it was a second pregnancy? I dunno.I didn't really want to like this story due to the "dubious consent" and difficult English, but in the end I guess I thought it was alright. I'd recommend this for those that didn't get pissed off at attempting to read "Flowers for Algernon"...