Manaconda - Sherri L. King, Lora Leigh, Jaid Black I'm giving 4 stars to Lora Leigh's story, "Knight Stalker". As for the other stories...Sacred Eden by Sherri L. KingThis is part of the Horde Wars series and none of it will make a lick of sense unless you've read the previous books. Since I haven't read them, reading this short story was a waste of time. I can't say anything about it other than it doesn't make sense without the backstory.Devilish Dot by Jaid BlackI'm refusing to read this one. I read the first book in this Trek Mi Q'an series and wasn't much of a fan. So again, no rating or review.Knight Stalker by Lora LeighFuck yeah. That was an awesome little story. It gave me just enough backstory and character development that I was invested pretty quickly. I thought the story was intriguing and I would have enjoyed a full-length story book. The symbiots were really neat and Caden's devotion to them was heartwarming. You felt the love he had for them. Bliss was hilariously witty and reminded me of Gini Koch's Kitty character. The story was fast, but it felt well-rounded. I'm going to look to see if Lora Leigh has written anything else in this world, because the symbiots and their history with Caden, the future that Bliss and Caden have together with Cerise and Aldon... all of it, I definitely want more.Edit: I feel like I should mention that Caden and Bliss have sex on top of some dude in this story. It was... weird.And boom goes the dynamite.