Wild Justice - Liz Fielding What? I don't even... I dunno what I just tried to read, but it was so... I DON'T HAVE THE WORDS.First of all, there was no mention of time or location. I didn't even realize this was supposed to be 1965 until I tried reading spoiler reviews in an attempt to figure out why this shit was making zero sense to me. And apparently they're somewhere in the UK, which I couldn't even locate on a map because I'm American. Finding out they were in the UK made a couple of awkward sounding sentences make sense. That's about it.But what really pushed me to DNF this was the hero, Luke Devlin. He was the rudest, most condescending prick I've read in a long time. "I've now shared more than enough of my air with you - be gone, peasant!" (He didn't actually say that, but it wouldn't have sounded out of character.)Seriously, he was an epic dick. I don't understand how Luke's behavior and attitude didn't squash every tiny bit of Fizz's attraction to him. Somehow, he just got her even hornier with that superiority complex of his. Which makes me think less of them both.I barely made it to chapter three. And that was when I finally got to the end of Luke's first scene, which is a showcase of his douchiness. Douchiocity. Doucheishness. I wanted to stop reading damn near every time he spoke, but I was just hoping and praying that the next page would be where Fizz grows a fucking backbone and puts Luke in his place. And he would suddenly realize how much of a douche he's being and stop, maybe show a solitary redeeming quality aside from the fact that he doesn't quite look 40 years old? That was mentioned twice, so I figured it was important.Honestly, I doubt I could have continued for much longer because instead of using quotation marks (these thingies: " "), Liz Fielding went with the brilliant plan of using apostrophes (these thingies: ' ').There is no god. We are... completely alone...It was so difficult to differentiate the dialogue from everything else. I don't know why they decided to do this, but I do know that it was EXTREMELY FUCKING ANNOYING AND I WANTED TO SMASH MY KINDLE AGAINST THE FACE OF WHOEVER EDITED THIS GOD DAMN EBOOK!Too much? Nah, nobody ever takes things the wrong way on the internet. Anyway, the first couple of pages into chapter three, things didn't sound like the blurb to me and seemed to be headed somewhere I had no interest in going. But things were pretty bad before that. So... good luck to those of you attempting to read this. MENSA invitations are in the mail to those who don't bother.