Dangerously Mine - A.M. Griffin If ever there was a male character that needed to seriously grovel, this guy is it. He didn't grovel at all. Not one bit. And that was after he did something so unforgivable, I actually hoped he would die a painful death and the heroine would hook up with some other guy. It was so fucking horrible. And she didn't call him on it at all. I wanted to kill both of them. Him for doing something so atrocious and her for not being the warrior she claimed, letting him abuse her so thoroughly.The story is fine. It's got some menage moments that I was unaware of, but nothing crazy. Taio, the hero, is a caveman. I lost track of how many times he said "She just will. Because she has no choice." Sweet lord, that man has no idea how to deal with women. *smh*I dunno how I feel about this story, really. It was entertaining. I laughed out loud a few times, specifically when Eva's first fight with a warrior on the training field. The author ended the chapter on a perfectly timed quip that had me rolling. So there were definitely good moments and the plot was interesting. But I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth because Taio didn't have to grovel. I don't think he actually apologized, he just said she was going to be his mate and that was it. He should have been raked across the coals! She should have ripped him a new one while telling him about the abuse she suffered at the hands of the princess. But nooope. Love conquers all, bitches.*sigh*