Flukes - Nichole Chase I think it's safe to say that I'm a fan of Nichole Chase. I finished Suddenly Royal the other day and really enjoyed the light and fluffy. It was sweet fluffy, not corny fluffy. So, I decided to check out another book by Ms. Chase and found this one labeled as "new adult" instead of "young adult".Like Suddenly Royal, it's a fairly light read. A sweet, young romance; some spicy moments; a little drama... I liked it. Could I have liked it more? Uh yes. Nichole Chase plays it safe. She could have amped up everything just a little - a little more sexy times, a bit more drama, some tension over keeping Meena's secret - but she didn't. Which is fine, but I can't help feeling a little wistful over what could have been.Oh! I really enjoyed getting Blake's POV every few chapters. That was refreshing and I felt like I understood him a bit more than I would usually understand a young man.This is a cute story and I'm glad I decided to hunt down something from this author. Don't expect to be blown away, but I suspect most readers that enjoy this type of story will like this quite a bit.I would agree that it is not appropriate for younger readers due to the sex, but kids are getting knocked up at 12 yrs old these days, so who am I to judge?