Knight of a Trillion Stars - Dara Joy I'm sorry, but I can't stand it any longer. This is like one long forced-seduction by the most overbearing, clueless alpha-male I've ever read. He's fucking terrible! I kept reading, hoping that Deanna would finally say something that would get through his thick skull. Something that would make him realize how awful his actions are. But no, we just get one scene after another where Lorgin wears Deanna down by forcing her body to react positively. He terrorizes her. Apparently "no" doesn't mean "no" on this planet. And this wise old man they're traveling with knows how terribly Lorgin is fucking things up, but he's not going to point that out to him.And I was so determined to find the scene where Deanna finally stuck it to him and he understood how cruel his abduction and forced marriage was, I skimmed through the rest of the book. It never happens. He just keeps seducing her to quiet her refusals and she somehow decides she's suddenly happy. Fuck this book.