A Very Special Delivery (Love Inspired #349)

A Very Special Delivery (Love Inspired #349) - Linda Goodnight Freebie from Amazon for Kindle.I'm not usually one to read stories with babies and kids... I dunno why. But this one sounded kinda interesting. So, I downloaded it and gave it a shot.Well. It wasn't clear on Amazon that this was a Christian romance. But after the first chapter, where The Lord is mentioned numerous times on every page... I got the hint. But then I thought it highly amusing that The Lord made that guy drive into a ditch. Nice.I couldn't put up with it just to see where we were gonna go with all this, but I almost wanted to because the heroine thought the baby was dead like 10 times. Every few minutes she'd be on the verge of having a panic attack because the baby's eyes were closed. It was so freaking hilarious, her creeping across the room to check to make sure the baby was still breathing. And then out of nowhere, she tosses the cat across the room because she remembers some old wives tale about cats stealing a baby's breath. OMG, I was laughing so hard!But The Lord is entirely too prominent to look past. So, I have NO COMPLAINTS and would recommend at least the first couple chapters to those who like Christian romance novels. But I don't know anyone that does, so this is quite a pointless review from somebody that doesn't read this kind of stuff.You're welcome.