Alien vs. Alien

Alien vs. Alien - Gini Koch GIVE ME THIS BOOK! I CANNOT WAIT! *cry cry cry*Edit: Okay, now that I have it, I don't want to read it. *sigh* I want to read it, but I don't. Washington has not done any favors to the overall story arc and I'm kinda worried this book is just going to be too much thrown at Kitty & Co at once without Jeff and Chucky being there to keep her sane.Who am I kidding? I'm totes reading this next weekend.Another edit: Every Monday, I kick myself for not having taken the time to read this over the weekend. On Friday, I see it on my Kindle and think "I just can't handle it right now." Not only will I not put it down until I'm done and let's face it, I've got shit to do. But I'm actually scared that I'm not going to like it. I've been wondering why I keep putting it off when it's one of my favorite series and I've come to the conclusion that I'm scared I'll be let down. And now we're closing in on the next publication. I need to get over it and just read the damn book, but I'm chicken. So chicken.