My Familiar Stranger: Romancing the Vampire Hunters (Black Swan, #1)

My Familiar Stranger: Romancing the Vampire Hunters (Black Swan, #1) - Victoria Danann I made it about 48% of the way through, which seems to be where a few other readers have lost patience with the book.I downloaded this as a freebie from Amazon for Kindle and it was a fairly blind reading. I didn't know that there was a love triangle, which is technically a love quadrangle since there are 3 guys vying for 1 girl's affection. If I had known, I would have skipped downloading this.The reason I stopped reading was, aside from it looking like Elora was going to fall for the wrong guy (in my opinion), there was too much detail and wordiness. I don't care where everyone is sitting at a table. If their positions play no role in what happens during the scene, I don't need to know about it. Unless that Armani skirt somehow saves Elora's life, I don't care about it. I don't need to know about every outfit she buys. There is a ton of useless information in here that makes you want to skip ahead to the action.I mean, we're almost 50% through the book and things are just starting to happen. But it wasn't enough to keep my interest. I've got too little time to waste it reading infodumps.Since it was free and I have no idea what will happen later on in this story, I won't rate it.