Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires Series #4)

Hard Bitten - Chloe Neill I just read books 1-3 in this series over the last 3 days and I really enjoyed them. I had a few complaints, but it was really the same minor annoyances in each book. I'd planned on tackling this book in the morning, but wanted to kill some time before bed and decided to check out some reviews.DO NOT WANT!I'm one of those people that can still enjoy a book even after reading spoilers. Unless those spoilers reveal that I will absolutely hate what happens. That would be the case with this book. Something happens that I will not be okay with. I even checked the blurb for the next book to check to see if maybe it would be a 'psych!' moment, but it's not.So, I'm stopping here. I won't read this book or any future book in this series. In my mind, the story ends at the end of Twice Bitten. While it isn't in any way a resolution to the main story arc or even a HEA, it does end on a positive note. Thank you, that is all.For those of you who are already in the know or don't mind spoilers... Ethan being killed at the very end sounds a little too much like Kisten from The Outlaw Demon Wails, but with much bigger repercussions. I don't even want to read it.