Kiss of Steel

Kiss of Steel - Bec McMaster 3 hours late to bed because I couldn't put it down...Okay, we'll make this quick. Honoria has her moments where you're just like "Seriously? You can't possibly... oh." But the rest of the time, you love her so much that you can kinda forgive her TSTL moments. Blade was delicious. I had a difficult time with his accent as it's not something I can read smoothly. If I heard it, I would understand it, but I stumbled over the beginning of sentences like "'alf the time..." Forgivable. My only real complaint is that I didn't really understand the curse, the disease, blue bloods, the Fade, etc. It wasn't explained sufficiently for me to grasp the world. I understood the physical world, but not the people. But even though I didn't fully grasp it, I was interested in it. And there wasn't much steampunk. I expected more, but I suppose there was enough to identify it as 'steampunk'... just not sure it is prevalent enough to be in the series title.I would definitely recommend this, but I don't think that's necessary since everyone I know seems to be adding it to their 'to-read' shelves lately.And boom goes the dynamite.