Every Little Kiss (Kissed by the Bay Book 1)

Every Little Kiss (Kissed by the Bay Book 1) - Susan Hatler Before reading this book, I was unfamiliar with Susan Hatler. But I am now certain that most of her backlist will be added to my "to read" shelf. This was a well-written, engaging story that had me running the full gamut of emotions.

Wendy was equal parts admirable and annoying sometimes. Oh my, more than once did I want to shake some sense into her and break down her walls of protection. I cried. Also more than once. I fell in love with Max, a strong and believable character that was everything Wendy needed. The secondary characters - Wendy's BFFs - were fantastic and I can't wait to see how everyone finds their own forever love in future books.

The plot, the legend of the bay, the inn, the characters, the romance... it was all so sweet and heart-warming! My only complaint is that I wish things were a teeeeensy bit steamier on the romance front. The story doesn't at all suffer from a lack of naughtiness or anything, but that's my personal preference.

Would definitely recommend and I look forward to reading more from Susan Hatler in the future!