The Billionaire's First Christmas - Contemporary Romance (A Winters Love Book 1) - Holly Rayner Robyn be like:

This girl just does not get it. If I were Aaron, I would have gotten a restraining order against her. I don't even care that she was just trying to get him into the holiday spirit. Sneaking into his office, sending him emails every day, sending him a Christmas card, inviting him to dinner, inviting him to dinner again, etc. Holy crap, just give up, lady.

So you can get this book for free from Amazon. It doesn't end on a cliffhanger, but it's just kinda... over. Though you assume they'll probably go on another date or something. Anyway, the story continues in the next book, which is 88 pages and you can buy it for three bucks. ALL the reviews say it's not worth the money and readers are furious. There are continuity errors (apparently the author forgot where her characters grew up and changed their backstory from one book to the next) and a dreaded cliffhanger. I'm not bothering to read it.

This is a very PG story featuring a stalker and a Scrooge. Read at your own risk.