Law and Disorder (The Finnegan Connection)

Law and Disorder (The Finnegan Connection) - Heather Graham I love Heather Graham's work, I really do. I don't think she even knows how to write a weak heroine.

Kody was frickin' awesome! She kept her cool, was always thinking of others, and had a keen intellect that made it impossible to doubt that she'd come out on top and save the day.

Nick was less developed, but if I ever need an FBI agent to save my hide, I would want it to be him. He didn't doubt his or Kody's abilities or strength for a moment. And even as a bad guy, I couldn't help but like him.

The story is a treasure of a treasure hunt and I was so engrossed in it that I didn't even realize the sun was coming up until I finished the reading the last page.

I admit that I got a bit burnt out on this author's other series - Krewe of Hunters - and I had hoped and prayed she would branch out into other stories. I'm so so very glad she did! It's reminded me of how much I enjoy her work and I'm now excited to delve back into her books after taking a break from her Krewe. Her sci-fi thriller co-written with Jon Land is next on my TBR list!