Ghost of a Promise (Entangled Covet) (Phantoms Trilogy)

Ghost of a Promise (Entangled Covet) (Phantoms Trilogy) - Kelly Moran I really liked this story, but I had difficulty stomaching Ava's attitude towards Jackson most of the time. Too often she tried to throw his playboy past in his face, but she didn't know anything about his past. She straight up judged him before he even opened his mouth. She was rude and cruel to him entirely too often. I swear she kissed or fucked him before turning around and belittling and rejecting him like three times. The fact that he didn't give up was endearing, but dear god... he shouldn't have put up with that shit at all.

So yeah, that was very frustrating. Ava was great at snark and sass, but she took it too far and ventured into megabitch territory a bit much. Otherwise, this was a very interesting story. I liked the history and the ghostly events were pretty creepy. The characters, primary and secondary, were all interesting - I'd love to read a story about Sammy, one of the ghost hunters. The romance, when Ava wasn't being a bitch, was really sweet and sexy.

I'm glad I stumbled across Kelly Moran, because she's pulling 3-5 star reviews from me left and right. However, she's not doing my sleep schedule any favors because it's 3:30am and I've read her books straight through without putting them down for anything but the baby. I'm dog tired, but it was worth it.